September 8, 2009

Long Time No Post...

It's September, and in my corner of the world that means Spring. Unfortunately for me it's not been such a good start to this lovely season.

Last week brought with it a lot of stress, anxiety and melancholy. This week brought with it a terrible sickness. I have no idea how I caught this cold but my throat, nose and head have been suffering. Not fun at all.

Basically I have been too dejected or too faint to do much reading over the past week.

But I have been reading! Although only a little, I have been reading!

It is a stunning story that is both demanding and enjoyable. I have loved spending every minute with it, and shall be disappointed to see it end. It is written with such creative beauty that it is experienced more as a life through words then a story written for entertainment. So far it has proven to be a beautiful book, I can't wait to tell you about it.

I hope to finish it and have a review up in the next few days.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment